Dr. Chi Herbal Formulations
Are they Safe?
Dr. Chi’s products are grown on organic farms with no heavy metals or contamination. They are processed in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) facility. All the herbal products are sterilized.
Herbal formulas are traditionally prepared by mixing different dry herbs and cooking them. Are you assured of their freshness? Are they still potent? Will the effects be predictable?
Dr. Chi’s products are standardized which mean they undergo processes that ensure safety, quality and potency, from planting of the herbs until the harvesting, extraction and granulation of the formula. Beginning in 1997, all new herbal and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in China were required to be GMP approved. Beginning in 2004, all must be GMP approved to be allowed to operate in China.
All Chi Products:
• Go through a strict process in a GMP approved facility in China.
• Have had intensive scientific research to determine the correct herbal combinations.
• Grown with only organic fertilizers and no pesticides in various areas around China.
• After harvesting, all herbs go though several pharmaceutical purification procedures, not the traditional methods of cooking.
• Then they undergo a toxicity/safety and microbiology study as well as heavy metal tests.
• They are inspected at the Chinese port. Because they have been sterilized, no fumigation or radiation is needed.
• When they arrive in the US, the FDA again checks the herbs and randomly samples them for safety and contamination.
• After they are released by the FDA, the supplements are then packaged at Chi’s class-10,000 clean room facility in Anaheim, California.
Dr. Chi’s medical training and background in the pharmaceutical industry give him a rare level of expertise in the preparation of these herbs. He brings to us a blend of Eastern and Western medicine and has 30 years of medical background. His father was also a medical doctor and these secrets, analysis techniques and herbal formulations have been passed from generation to generation.
Many people forget that most natural supplements do not work like drugs, so the results may not be immediate. It is because of this that herbal products generally do not have the side effects of drugs. They let your body become gradually accustomed for better long term effects .
With a few exceptions, it usually takes at least one month before any significant results are noticed. In some cases, it could take 3 months before you feel a difference.
Jan Fowler has studied alternative medicine and holistic therapies for 20 years. She is a student of Dr. Chi for many years and writes articles on health concerns. . Her website is http://chi-analysis.com