View the complete article on Estrogen Dominance by clicking here.
Brain Cancer Risk Factors – An Important Alert to Parents
Approximately 13,000 Americans died of brain cancer in 2009 and 22,000 more cases were
People younger than 20 years old were found to have a higher chance of developing
leukemia and brain tumors in this country.
Colon Cancer – 5 Ways to Know Your Risk Level Through the Tongue and Fingernails
Your body will talk to you if you know what to look for. There is a new form of medicine that blends ancient Chinese techniques and newer Western modalities. Dr Chi practices and teaches these techniques.
According to the Dr Chi Fingernail and Tongue Analysis Method, there are five ways to determine your risk for Colon Cancer in your life.
- Cyst on the Frenula.The frenula is the thin tissue that connects the upper gum to the upper lip inside your mouth. A growth or lump on the frenula indicates a colon problem.
- Baby Hair on the Cheeks.Infants normally have hair on the cheeks but this goes away with time. If an adult suddenly grows soft, light-colored hair on the cheek, this may signal colorectal cancer (or lung cancer also).
- Chronic Colitis.If you have been suffering with ulcerative colitis for many years without any healing, your risk for colon cancer increases.
- Only thumbs have lunulae.Lunulae (moons) are white half moons at the cuticle of the fingers. If you have had them before and they disappear, this indicates a cancer risk.
- Blood in Stool. Thin, dark lines on the nails are early signs of internal bleeding. When blood does show in the stool, this indicates that the cancer has progressed to Stage 3 already.
If you have the above signs, please see your doctor for testing. We hope these warning signs will help people identify problems early and remedy them.
An Inexpensive Natural Remedy-Sesame Oil!
Want to hear about an inexpensive natural remedy you can buy in your grocery store? Try Oil Pulling! Never heard of it? I had not either, but it sounds like it could be for real.
Just swish 1 tablespoon of either sesame oil or sunflower oil in your mouth for 15-20 minutes before breakfast. Use only cold pressed oil. I like sesame oil better myself. Then spit the remnants of the oil in the toilet. The idea is that the oil absorbs toxins from the body, so you don’t want it in the sink. Then brush your teeth and rinse out your mouth.
I have done this 10-20 times and notice that my skin and lips were much moister.
But if you look on the website http://www.oilpulling.com, you will find all kinds of health claims by a doctor and lots of testimonials. Serious ones! Some claim whiter teeth, relief from joint pain, moister skin, even reversal of serious disease.
Of course, I cannot promise anything but my friend, Diane, does this everyday since I suggested it and she says her gums are much healthier. Like most things, remedies take a while to work, but check it out! It seems harmless enough!