Chinese Face Reading Tips
At Chi Analysis, we study the way your body talks to you. Recently we have taken courses and studied the art of Chinese Face Reading. It is a Chinese tradition that the face is a reflection of your history and who you are as a person. In ancient times, Chinese doctors were forbidden to touch women’s bodies. They determined illness by reading the face.
Here are some Face Reading tips that you can use in your daily life:
1. If you can see into one’s nostrils, that person spends money easily.
2. Giant earlobes are reservoirs of wealth. These people have inner wisdom and always have money.
3. People with wide faces tend to be seen as trustworthy and cooperative.
4. People with narrow faces tend to be cautious and keep their thoughts to themselves.
5. Lips. The mouth stands for our relationship with others. People who have very thin lips had difficult relationships with their mother.
6. The recent trend of adding collagen to lips could result in troubled relationships. Exploded lips equals exploded relationships.
7. People with narrow, smaller ears need a reliable weekly salary. They tend not to be risktakers and may marry someone with a stable income.
8. Sticking out ears. These people tend to be nonconformists. Not a “yes-man”. Examples are Ross Perot and Barack Obama. 9. The hairline reflects life experiences in teen years. An uneven hairline reflects a difficult adolescence. Viewing mugshots of criminals often reveals an uneven hairline. 10. A rounded forehead shows an innovative mind and a person who is highly intuitive.
For more information on this intriguing study, go to www.wisdomofyourface.com.