Your body will talk to you if you know what to look for. There is a new form of medicine that blends ancient Chinese techniques and newer Western modalities. Dr Chi practices and teaches these techniques.
According to the Dr Chi Fingernail and Tongue Analysis Method, there are five ways to determine your risk for Colon Cancer in your life.
- 1. Cyst on the Frenula. The frenula is the thin tissue that connects the upper gum to the upper lip inside your mouth. A growth or lump on the frenula indicates a colon problem.
- 2. Baby Hair on the Cheeks. Infants normally have hair on the cheeks but this goes away with time. If an adult suddenly grows soft, light-colored hair on the cheek, this may signal colorectal cancer (or lung cancer also).
- 3. Chronic Colitis. If you have been suffering with ulcerative colitis for many years without any healing, your risk for colon cancer increases.
- 4. Only thumbs have lunulae. Lunulae (moons) are white half moons at the cuticle of the fingers. If you have had them before and they disappear, this indicates a cancer risk.
- 5. Blood in Stool. Thin, dark lines on the nails are early signs of internal bleeding. When blood does show in the stool, this indicates that the cancer has progressed to Stage 3 already.
If you have the above signs, please see your doctor for testing. We hope these warning signs will help people identify problems early and remedy them.
For information on products that can help with the above symptoms and for prevention, see us at http://www.chi-analysis.com/blog or call us at 888-775-7689.
www.chi-analysis.com COMING SOON
Please give us feedback on our blog with your comments on this article.