For the most current health tips and information, visit our blog at http://chi-analysis.com/blog.
- Chinese medicine is a gentle medicine. It’s important to commit to it for 3 months before judging its effects.
- Kale Juice! Kale has the highest level of lutein which nourishes the eyes. Toss two stalks of organic kale into your juicer to get more vegetables in. Tastes good!
- Asparagus has the highest level of glutathione of any vegetable. Glutathione cleanses the liver. Asparagus also contains folic acid and selenium. Cancer patients are advised to eat 10 stalks of asparagus per day. Healthy people should eat asparagus three times per week. To supplement your asparagus intake, try our Asparagus Extract capsules or tea. One dose contains 1-1/2 lbs of organic of asparagus.
- Avoid putting plastic in microwaves and refilling plastic water bottles. Plastic is a xenoestrogen, an estrogen mimicking compound.
- Use glass or stainless steel instead of plastic for your travel cups and at home.
- For optimal health, strive to do a parasite cleanse yearly. Many people can acquire parasites from everyday living, eating salads in restaurants and from undercooked meats. Follow up with a colon and liver cleanse. Products can be purchased at your local health food stores.
- Bottled salad dressings contain unhealthy oils, sugar, salt and gelling agents like xantham gum. To make your own dressing, toss salad greens with 1 teaspoon each of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and add a pinch of oregano.
- Have you ever had an insect bite that swelled and developed a hard knot? A Florida woman recently got a very bad insect bite. She was ready to seek medical attention due to the pain but remembering the benefits of Bathdetox, decided to try that first. She mixed 1/3 package of Bathdetox into warm water and soaked her arm for 15-20 minutes. The pain disappeared. The next morning, all swelling and redness were gone. Bathdetox was designed to cleanse the biowastes from the body when you soak in a tub. But, in this case, it appeared to pull the venom out of the bite.
Caution: It is wise to seek medical attention immediately for an insect bite in case of possible allergy.
- Winter months can create occasional depression, sometimes called Seasonal Affective Disorder. A natural remedy would be to increase your daily fish oil capsule intake. It is a natural mood lifter.
Chi-F helps insomnia due to hormonal imbalances. It also increases low platelet counts in the blood.
- Do you have frequent dry eyes?
People experiencing dry eyes may want to forego drops or gels in favor of a warm cloth over the eyes for 5-10 minutes per day.
A warm cloth melts the oils in a gland in the eyelid and removes blockages to help the oils move more readily.
- Do you have knee joint pain? Studies based on MRI scans show that people with stronger quadriceps (the muscle directly above the knee) had less cartilage loss behind the knee caps. Strengthening exercises can help avoid osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Avoid Soy Milk if you have cherry angiomas on your torso. Soy is an estrogen mimicking compound that can overload your body with estrogen. Angiomas are an indicator that you have too much estrogen.
- If you are trying to lose weight, speed up your metabolism with Slenderall.
For articles about health and wellness, visit our http://chi-analysis.com/blog.