Vasodilator. Improves Blood Circulation and Lowers High Blood Pressure.
Ingredients: Uncaria, Eucommia, Prunella, Cassia.
Each bottle contains 120 capsules.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules, 1-2 times per day after meals.
- Hypertine is a vacodilator that increases blood flow, especially in peripheral blood vessels.
- It strengthens the heart.
- Hypertine controls the blood pressure through the brain within two hours after consumption. The maximum effect occurs within a day and a half.
- Take Hypertine with Asparagus Extract, Vein Lite and Wine Extract for synergistic effects.
- Khalaf, DC from FL, has a patient with blood pressure ranging from 150/110 to 160/120. He took Avapro which reduced his blood
pressure to 150/90-100, sometimes even higher. Then he added Hypertine and Asparagus Extract. After 1 month, he stopped Avapro
altogether. Now his blood pressure is stable around 127/76mmHg.
- S. Malkhasian, DC from CA, has a 44 y/o/m patient with a history of high blood pressure for 25 years. After taking Hypertine for only 6
weeks, he was able to get off of his anti-hypertensive prescriptions.
- Y. Kim, MD from Korea, reports on an 82 y/o/m patient who is in good health but
has hypertension. He had used prescriptions for 40 years but his blood pressure still
fluctuates. After taking Hypertine, Vein Lite, Asparagus Extract for 3 days, his
blood pressure stabilized. A week later, he dropped all his prescription medications.