There is nothing worse than a stomachache. The stomach makes its unhappiness known in a big way. Luckily, Chi Analysis has a natural herbal remedy that should rest in every medicine cabinet. Digestron is an herbal formula for the following ailments:
*Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Digestron is an herbal supplement that is not a digestive enzyme. Rather, it increases secretion of the digestive enzyme and reduces bloating and gas. It also helps normalize stomach acidity and control involuntary stomach/ intestinal muscle contractions for food digestion.
Digestron is also beneficial for GERD since it reduces h pylori, a bacteria that is now known to cause ulcers. Digestron strengthens and repairs stomach and intestinal membranes that may have been damaged by GERD and other digestive disorders.
Digestron contains cinnamon, widely used historically for diabetes. It is known to promote glucose metabolism and increase the number of insulin receptors and their binding power. For diabetic patients, who have impaired insulin sensitivity, it causes an increase in their blood glucose level.
Asparagus Extract helps your body to alkalinize, which lessens bacteria.
AGG is an antioxidant which contains Astragulus, which promotes immunity. AGG also contains 200 mg Grape Seed Extract and 200 mg Green Tea Extract. It is an antioxidant powerhouse.
CFC is Cymosi Fibre Cleanse which is for constipation but it also controls yeast.
Some Success Stories
- Y. Dikansky MND, DDS from NY reports on a 45 year old woman with severe digestive problems (mostly diarrhea). She took digestive enzymes for 10 years. Her doctor gave her Digestron instead of the enzymes and her diarrhea stopped in 3 days. Her energy improved and she gained weight. A crack in the middle of her tongue showed gastritis and other gastric intestinal conditions. Teeth marks on the side of the tongue can also indicate digestive problems. When both are present, try Digestron to improve overall digestive function.
- K. Orbech, DO from SC had a 39 year old female patient with acute pancreatitis who refused medication. She had pain and couldn’t eat. Her doctor suggested Digestron. After 3 days her symptoms cleared. She continued taking Digestron for 5 months and her underlying condition improved.
- R. Welch, DC from CA reports on his personal experience. He had a 30 year history of digestive problems and had almost given up. He then tried Digestron, CFC, Liver Chi and Diabend. To his surprise, his 30 year old pains, headaches and digestive problems disappeared!
- JF, Tampa, FL takes Digestron with great immediate success any time she eats food that gives her a sharp pain in her stomach.
- H. Satori, MD from MD, has a 42 year old female patient suffering from a diabetic gangrene. She required insulin injections of 60-80 units every day. However, after taking Diabend and Digestron for 2 months, circulation in her leg was recovered, she was able to decrease the dosage of insulin and she avoided the risk of amputation.